To make ISP the first choice for the Students of Southern Punjab and a top ranking educational institution of Pakistan.
- To meet the challenges of 21st century in the field of education.
- To provide excellent educational facilities at ISP and facilitate the students to get higher quality education at affordable cost.
- To build professional skill and confidence among the students through market-oriented course work and innovative teaching techniques to enable them to become dynamic leaders in every field.
MISSION & GOAL
To provide our students with the education of highest quality, to shine and excel their personality and inculcate in them the sense of responsibility, confidence, commitment, and dedications towards their profession, society and nation to produce quality professionals well skilled human capital in all areas of education particularly in modern and emerging sciences for the services of the humanity.
The Institution has adopted a policy for the achievement of its manifesto.
* Giving prominence and impotence to scientific knowledge.
* Striving to meet the needs of the students through a continuous process of quality.
* Implementing said policy at all levels through training.
* Strictly relying on an intensive training program of facility.
* Having firm belief that success can be measured only by the continuing satisfaction of students and parents.
* Responding to student’s ever-changing need in the optimum cost-effective way.
The main mission of ISP is the maintenance, advancement and dissemination of knowledge by teaching, consultancy and research.
* To be a centre of excellence in the pursuit of knowledge and wisdom in the service of inhabitants of this region.
* To enhance the capability to lead free and worthwhile lives.
* To provide the foundation for the people of this belt to be proud of their heritage & take pride in creating their future, the heritage for the next generation.
* To be an active partner in the social, economic and political development of this region.
* To position the Institute as a Centre of Excellence for all things including moral values, ethics and knowledge systems.
* To foster attentions on commitment to serve.
* To promote the status of the Institute as an institution of higher learning.
* To promote human rights, peace and human development.
* To enhance the understanding of the many components of sustainable development and globalization.
* To develop knowledge, skills and values that will benefit all levels of society.
* To encourage innovation and creativity and contribution to the development of the knowledge economy.
* To encourage high academic & professional standards and quality education.
* To apply principles of access and equal opportunities.
* To build capacity in science and technology.
ISP Choose Multan because:
* It is one of ancient cities of Asia whose history is yet to be traced.
* It is the centre of ancient culture and civilization.
* It is the gateway of Central Asia and Silk route.
* It was also the centre of learning in past and the Great saint of Sub-continent,Hazrat Bahauddin Zakariya (R.A) founded a University of higher learning in the 8th century Hijra (1300 A.D) where students and scholars from all over the world flocked to solace their academic thirst.
* It is the centre of cotton (white gold) belt.
* It is the place where sweet folk tongue “Saraiki” was born.
* It is the centre of antique handicrafts denoting ancient culture and artistic faculties of local people.
* It is the city of the Great Saints,Hazrat Bahauddin Zakriya (R.A), Hazrat Shah Rukn-e-Alam (R.A) and Shah Shamas Tabrez.
* It has valuable historical monuments, Including Qasim Fort,Haram Gate,Pak Gate,Daulat Gat,Bohar Gate, and beautiful buildings of antique style and various worth-seeing archeological sites.