Late Fee Fine Policy
REGULATIONS RELATING TO SUBMISSION OF LATE FEE BY THE STUDENTS 2018
These Regulations, framed in pursuance of Section 19(2) (c) of the Institute of Southern Punjab Act of 2010 shall be called the Regulations relating to Institute of Southern Punjab submission of late fee by the students, 2018.
These Regulations shall come into force with immediate effect.
- In these Regulations, unless there is anything repugnant to the subject or context, the following expressions shall have the meanings hereby respectively assigned to them as under:
- “Due Date” means last date mentioned on fee challan for fee submission
- “Fine” means the extra amount to be paid by student on slate submission of fee
- “Institute” means the Institute of Southern Punjab, Multan;
- “Rector” means the Rector of the Institute;
- “Student” means the student of the Institute to whom these Regulations are applicable.
- “Treasurer” means the Treasurer of the Institute.
All other terms and expressions used in these Regulations shall have the same meanings as assigned to them under section 2 of the Institute of Southern Punjab Act 2010.
- The Institute shall charge fee from students as per agreed fee package at the time of admission in any program offered by the Institute in different modes i.e. monthly, quarterly, half yearly or yearly basis via fee challan form to be submitted in prescribed bank on or before due date printed on challan form, or, payment shall be charged as per the mode determined by the Institute.
- Due date of each month is 10th of every month.
- If a student failed to submit fee on or before due date, he/she shall be liable to pay fine.
- After due date fine shall be charged at the tune of 5% of amount of voucher. After due date amount shall be valid till last date of that particular month.
- Arrears Fee (if any) shall be forwarded into next voucher with fine @ 5%.
WAVIER OF FINE
The student may apply in written for wavier of fine to Treasurer or Rector.